Save The Planet Save The Planet

Simple game with responsive controls. The game can be exploited, it makes the game less challenging.

All the enemies spawn from the right side, so you can zoom out and blast away. Powerups to get more grenades would be good awesome. A title screen would be nice too; as death just starts a new game...

I like it, but it needs improvement!

Also, how do i get the flamethrower or machinegun!?

GigixMayesty responds:

Thanks for the tip, i'm gonna work on it.
P.S. You get the flamethrower and machine gun after 100 and 250 score.

10 second unicorn 10 second unicorn

Fix the Border; When i ran through the second time i got to the end of the screen/Max is 29 horses.

Overall i like it, but wish the unicorn seemed more expressive when he is pushing out the horn and then happy when the horn completes.

robbe responds:

Border fixed, mister!
(Have you seen his eyes, they are mad with power!)

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Sweet Game!

I like how you can change the color of the dragon by the things he eats! The unique destinies you put for the dragon and the hero. Its all set up real nice, and i like the reading parts to give you more info on the life, eating habits, abilities etc. Very well rounded game, and i enjoy the retro graphics.

Keep up the good work man!
10/10 5/5 and Favorited :)

Medal Get! Medal Get!

Awesome.

Being the NG Medal whore that I am, i gave it a shot and made two cool "game shots" and posted them in your forum! :P

If i could suggest one thing: The screen cuts off if you put to much text in the medal name. Could you make it so the medal input string wraps and resizes in the window? Oh and a mute button?

Other than that dude, i gave it a 5/5 10/5 and Fav'd because this was really fun to mess with! :)

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

No easy picnic

Not only did you make a great game, but this forces people to learn AND think at the same time.

Reminds me of Karel, but i think im too old to be referencing that stuff.

Great game!

Tetrix Snake Tetrix Snake

Brings me back

This game has an awesome retro feel to it. Brings me back to the old days when this used to come default on cell phones!

What i would change is nothing with the gameplay that is fine. But maybe add an apple crunch or something when the snake eats the red dot, also some music.

Otherwise its all good. Great game!

Peachs Pitch Peachs Pitch

Good Game

This is a very well made game, awesome artwork and backgrounds. As well as those shyguys to shoot, they were made well too.

One thing i would change is the audio when Peach gets hit. I got hit three times in a row and "Yaaahhh' gets kinda annoying after a while. Maybe vary the sound when she gets hit a bit? You could replace it with 'ouch' or 'eep', stuffs like that :)

Overall fun game :)

9/10 4/5 Good job!

iskullgames responds:

Thanks for the comments, we agree in the audio when Peach gets the hit, we'll look on that to make it better!

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Awesome

As an owner of Castle Crashers i believe this is a great sequel. Right into the boss battle this game is right to the point.

Like MindChamber said, Joy2Key makes this game a LOT easier. I instantly got 5 medals on my first try! :)

MindChamber responds:

sweet ! you played it with a controller? nice.

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

Awesome

This game is great. Good graphics and good music very well put together.

There is one thing i dont like: You cannot buy some gear because its 'exclusive' to Kongregate.......I came to play this game on Newgrounds not Kongregate. GRR.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

LOL!

This game is awesome!!! RRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!